Your covering letter should tell us:
- what you believe you can offer us as a summer clerk
- what you expect from us
- your ambition for where you see yourself five years from now.
Your CV should outline
- your contact details
- academic results from College and University showing the papers and grades
- work experience, both paid and voluntary — showing the level of responsibility
- sporting, cultural, and/or community involvement and your achievements within those groups or organisations
- your interests or passions
- referees names and positions. We will advise you prior to making contact with your referees.
Applications are now open for 2017-2018 Summer Clerk positions in our Auckland and Wellington Offices
To apply please click on the links below: